Thursday, April 9, 2020

CCR Planning

Happy Thursday!

I'm currently in the editing process for the film opening, it's coming out really well (I think)! I'm a little bummed about how some of the shots are really grainy and a bit of the detail is lost. I'm also bummed about the camera quality, but that's not what's important!

Anyway, I need to start planning out my Creative Critical Reflection. The due date was extended to the 17th, which is really nice because it gives me more time to plan out how I'm going to make this reflection. I gotta think outside of the box... Mrs. Stoklosa gave us some important questions to answer in our reflection, so I'm going to type out my answers to the questions. That'll be my base for my CCR script if I end up creating one. I will most likely film it on my Nikon D3400, which is what I used for my film opening.

These are the questions I must answer:
  • How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues?
  • How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?
  • How did your production skills develop throughout this project?
  • How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project?
We shall see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

This is my last post for this portfolio project! I'm very relieved, but also sad. I spent all day working on this video, and I hope you ...