Sunday, February 23, 2020

5th Post for Film Opening

Welcome to the fifth blog post for my film opening project!

I came up with an outline of the production schedule. I'm going to try my best to follow the schedule. In the second week of March, I'll be in Washington, D.C. for the Student Television Network Convention! I'll be competing with my school's TV production program! I'm really excited and nervous and stressed all at the same time ahh!! Partly because I'll have to keep up with this project while spending 5 days in D.C., not to mention all the assignments I'll be working on for my other classes. I gotta do what I gotta do!

Schedule (not including my blog posts, which I need to keep up with every week regardless):
  • February 24 - March 8: Create the outline/storyboard for the film opening. I'm aiming to have my ideas organized and ready for production in this time frame.
  • March 9 - March 15: Go to STN.
  • March 16 - March 28: Begin production.
  • March 28 - April 4: Begin post-production and any last-minute production adjustments.
  • April 5: Finalize everything for submission!
On the weekend of March 20, I'll be out of town. The following weekend, I'll be in Orlando. I need to try to accomplish as much as I can with this in mind. I also need to work out the schedule with any actors I bring onto the production. 

I GOT THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

This is my last post for this portfolio project! I'm very relieved, but also sad. I spent all day working on this video, and I hope you ...