Friday, February 28, 2020

Hello Again!

I've come up with a rough draft outline of my film opening.



Video


Handheld long shot of Girl #2





Handheld medium shot of Girl #2





Handheld close up shot of Girl #2





Medium, high angle shot of Girl #1 in bed






Close up of Girl #1 as she sits up in bed





Graphic match transition to medium shot of Girl #1 walking on street





Whip pan to long shot of Girl #2 and Boyfriend waving





Whip pan to medium shot of Girl #1, Girl #2, and Boyfriend





Close up of Girl #2 face





Close up of Girl #1 face staring in awe
Description


Barren setting with natural lighting; dressed in long, white dress; purple smoke; her face is not fully revealed









Looking at camera; beckoning with her finger





Girl #1 jumps out from a dream, checks underneath the covers to see she’s got a mess in her pants




Title pops up





Credit sequence starts here; Girl #1 stops and stares forward worriedly












Boyfriend has arm around Girl #1; Girl #2 says something to Girl #1





Looking radiant and angelic


I've got to decide what other shots I can incorporate as well as any transitional shots I want to use. I'm thinking of making the opening Scott Pilgrim vs. The World -esque in that its style is wacky at times. We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

This is my last post for this portfolio project! I'm very relieved, but also sad. I spent all day working on this video, and I hope you ...