Saturday, February 22, 2020

The Plot



This was me this week, trying to figure out the plot for my project. BUT I THINK I HAVE AN IDEA! I want my project to be about something I have experienced. Do what you know, right? 


Lots of people go through this phase in their life where they are confused with who they are. That was me...with my girl best friend (at the time)...confused about whether or not I had a crush on her or not. It's happened to me twice with two girl best friends. I'm not confused anymore! But back then, I was afraid about having crushes on them. Looking back, remembering what used to go through my mind, I definitely liked them. I was too afraid to pursue anything because I always thought I was heterosexual. Yay boys! But, deep down I know I thought of these two girls as more than my best friends. 

So...the plot of my film is going to be about two girl best friends. One of them is confused about her sexuality, unsure if she has intimate feelings for her best friend or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

This is my last post for this portfolio project! I'm very relieved, but also sad. I spent all day working on this video, and I hope you ...