Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Sad Update 😞

SO... Right now my TV crew and I are in Washington D.C. for our TV competition. We just got information that the convention has been...

CANCELLED!

My crew and I are really heartbroken; my teacher is working to get us a flight back home tomorrow morning. So, I guess I will be working on the project this week from home. I have not been able to think about it too much. Yesterday, we settled into our hotel at about 10 pm. I immediately crashed! But I have been talking with some of my fellow crew members about casting them for the project. Everything is very sensitive right now, so I'm not going to talk to them about it now. When we're all home, settled in, later this week I will bring it up again for full confirmation. Anyways, just thought I'd use this time to update the blog. See you soon. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

This is my last post for this portfolio project! I'm very relieved, but also sad. I spent all day working on this video, and I hope you ...