Friday, March 13, 2020

This is Crazy!

School is cancelled next week!

The county just announced that they're cancelling school next week as a precaution now that Corona Virus cases are popping up more and more frequently. Apparently Broward County has the most cases in Florida!

This definitely gives me more time to work on my project, but now my parents want me to be careful while I'm out filming. I need to film a couple shots in my house, but my grandparents are staying with us for a while, so I need to be extra careful about letting my friends in the house during production.

I definitely plan to film next week. I need get confirmation from my actors that they'll be acting in my project as well as set up a date for filming. I believe I'll be able to get filming done in one day.

Now that we don't have school next week, hopefully their schedules are cleared up and their parents will let them help me. Some people are really concerned with the virus and all.

But now I actually have time to film and start editing right away. I still need to work on the soundtrack, I think that will be a bit difficult, but I just need to feel out the vibe of each scene. I'm planning on going through the YouTube Audio Library. From there I can see each artist's licensing instructions. Sometimes all they want is to put their name in the credits, but I will triple check!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

This is my last post for this portfolio project! I'm very relieved, but also sad. I spent all day working on this video, and I hope you ...