Saturday, March 14, 2020

My Actors

I've assembled the cast!

Today I got into contact with three friends: two girls and one guy.

This is Kim Blum! She's a sophomore at school, and she's definitely a talent on camera!

She's going to be playing the part of Delilah Russo, the main character. She fits the image of Delilah that I'm trying to go for. I wanted Delilah to have a girly, casual style.








This is Bianca Jaramillo! She's a freshman at school. She's an actress!

She's playing Delilah's best friend, Rosanna Garcia.

Rosanna and Delilah are two different visuals, which is what I wanted. It's one of the things that adds to Delilah's confusion on having intimate feelings for her best friend.






This is Alex Land! He's a sophomore and an actor!

Alex is playing Delilah's boyfriend, Johnny Russell. I wanted Delilah's boyfriend to have a similar style, but opposite from Rosanna. I'm gonna have Alex dress very casually. One of the things Delilah is going to realize in the film is that she needs a little bit of spice, color in her life!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

This is my last post for this portfolio project! I'm very relieved, but also sad. I spent all day working on this video, and I hope you ...