Monday, March 16, 2020

Ready for Production!

Hello!

Tomorrow I'm filming my project! I'm so excited and I can't wait to actually start the production and make my way to post! I've attached the final shot list below!

I made changes to my shot list, and I'm feeling more confident about my project. Yeah, maybe the idea is "Netflix-esque", but I think I can make this good! We'll see, I'm a bit nervous only because of that.

As for music, I've chosen my songs for the soundtrack. 

Hiracutch - Bisiesto
Pink Sweat$ ft. Daniel Caesar Type Beat ''BERRY''

The artist for "Bisiesto" says that the track has no copyright, and there aren't any instructions for proper licensing. I did, however, contact the artist for "Berry," and I'm currently waiting for a response.

Tomorrow morning I'll be going over everything before we start filming, but I will be sure to update the blog and include BTS of production! :) I hope all goes well and the weather is nice, help me out sunny SoFlo!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

This is my last post for this portfolio project! I'm very relieved, but also sad. I spent all day working on this video, and I hope you ...