Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Time for a Change

So...

I've been working with my actors to see if we'd be able to film today. But, I've decided not to put anyone at risk or in any harm whatsoever. I think I'm asking too much, and they've been really helpful throughout this whole pandemic crisis. I don't want them or their parents to be worried about being outside all for my project. That would be really unfair.

So, I'm going to switch up my idea. I've been sitting in my room trying to think of other ways to stick with this idea. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to come up with anything solid.

I'm changing my idea to be a weird teen drama about a teenage vigilante with a supportive family. I want to go for an unsettling and weird, yet dark-humored film opening. I've come up with my outline for this idea. So here is the shot list for...

Bad Moon Rising



No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

This is my last post for this portfolio project! I'm very relieved, but also sad. I spent all day working on this video, and I hope you ...