Saturday, March 21, 2020

Update Time

Hello! So, unfortunately, we weren't able to film yesterday. I'm planning to film next Tuesday, I am just waiting for my cast to get back to me. My teacher has extended the due date another week, but hopefully, we can film next week.

I've also decided not to make my project a silent film opening. I think it will be better if there was audible dialogue, that way my actors will have an easier time of getting the story and idea across.

I've been looking at my shot list nonstop thinking of ways to improve it and make sure it fits within the two-minute time frame, but I'm still a bit worried about it not coming out as well as it plays out in my head. Hopefully everything works out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

This is my last post for this portfolio project! I'm very relieved, but also sad. I spent all day working on this video, and I hope you ...