Friday, March 6, 2020

Update Time

Welcome back!

I'm stressed!!!

This week has been quite difficult, I haven't been able to meet my goals on my list (from past postings). And today...has been the longest day ever! I was school for over 12 hours! I have lots of work to do for school and for CBTV and this project. I gotta keep my cool! 

I talked to my potential actors, and sadly this weekend won't be a good time to start filming. I will have to wait until we get back from our trip to Washington, D.C. next weekend.

I hope this weekend I can finalize my shot list. I honestly think it's done for the most part, but some things might change in the future. I might do a separate post talking about the shot list, go through it to see if I need to make changes.

Anyhow, this was a little update post for this week. 

We'll see how everything goes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

This is my last post for this portfolio project! I'm very relieved, but also sad. I spent all day working on this video, and I hope you ...