Sunday, March 8, 2020

What's Another Word for Update?

Update!

So I leave for my competition trip to Washington, D.C. in two days. Today STN, the convention we're going to, sent out an announcement that they will be meeting with correspondents in D.C. to decide whether or not to cancel the whole convention due to concerns about the Coronavirus!

I'm not sure if I'll be able to start the production process for my opening this week, but I thought I would restructure my schedule in case I end up going on the trip.

This week, from March 9 to March 15, I have to create 4 blog posts. I will be doing this throughout my trip (if I go). I can work on film titles, finalizing characters, and thinking about location.

I get back late at night on March 15, so from then on I will continue creating the blog posts I need to make for next week. I will also start up the production of the opening, I may have to wait until the weekend of March 21 unless my actors are free on certain days of the week. I will check up with them for an update.

If I can film that weekend, then I will devote the rest of my time to editing! I'm really excited for the post production process, I just hope to do well when filming so I can feel really excited about editing. I think sometimes when you're not very confident about what you've created during the production process, it's hard to get into post with editing. That may just be a me thing, I'm not too sure. But this was a quick update, so let's see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

This is my last post for this portfolio project! I'm very relieved, but also sad. I spent all day working on this video, and I hope you ...