Sunday, March 1, 2020

Update

Sundays are lazy days, aren't they? I hate to use this word, but there is just a vibe to Sundays that makes me feel melancholic of the week coming up and the end of the weekend.

A visual representation of how everyone feels on a
Sunday
Next week, the week of March 9, I'll be in Washington, D.C. for. 5 days! That means no time for filming my project... I'm going to try to film this upcoming Sunday so I have more time for post-production and any re-filming I might have to do. The time I come back from my trip is going to be hectic because all of my friends and I will be doing make-up work and catching up in our classes. I'm hoping that some of my friends who are also going on this trip will act in my film opening, so I don't want to make their lives more difficult by asking them to film when everyone will be making up assignments. 

I believe in my original schedule I planned to film March 16 through March 28, but I didn't think about all the make up work we'll be doing on top of having a short school week and Spring Break coming up right after.

So my goals for this week are:
  • finalize outline
  • create a storyboard (if I find it necessary or my teacher says I have to make one)
  • figure out color palette and aesthetics
  • solidify characters and their backgrounds
  • film over the weekend
We'll see how it goes! Do I say that a lot?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

This is my last post for this portfolio project! I'm very relieved, but also sad. I spent all day working on this video, and I hope you ...